Kherington had her first day of soccer practice. I wasn't set on signing her up this year until I looked at the cut off age here. The cut off is just 7 days after her birthday so she is youngest on the team. My thoughts were that if I waited another year she would be that much further behind the other kids.
She was excited when I told her she was playing soccer this year. I thought there might be a fight over wearing shin guards, but she was excited to put those and her cleats on. When we got to the field for her first practice she didn't want to go play with the rest of her teammates. She was literally in tears. I was that mean mom that said too bad you have to. She loved it. When it was time to go, she started whining that she wanted to stay for another practice.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
First Day of Soccer Practice
Posted by Erin Glover at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment