Today Kevin is 2 month's old. Time has flown by! As I've stated before, he is the chillest baby on the planet. He still very very very rarely cries...and when he does he is usually hungry (and is very easily consoled with either food or a binki).
Lately he has been sleeping really well at night. He eats, then hangs out while Ryan and I do our workout (we started doing p90x again), then he eats about 11 or midnight (I feed him right before I go to bed so whenever that is) and sleeps until at least 6am. I do wonder how much of his awesome sleeping habits have to do with the swaddle. We didn't have one for Kherington and she could always kick out the bottom of a blanket swaddle, but got a couple for Kevin so we wrap him up and he goes right to sleep.
He puts up with all of Kherington's 'hugs' and 'helping'...as in no crying to be heard...we'll see how long that lasts. He loves to coo and if you start cooing to him, he will carry on a conversation (I just wonder what his is thinking). Hmmm...other random tidbitsl: he hold his head up on his own, doesn't mind a wet diaper, spends a lot of time in the bouncer or on his play mat, holds his head out in the wind like a dog when we go for walks and travels well :)
He'll have a doctor's appointment on the 14th, so I'll update with his stats then, but here he is:
Friday, June 10, 2011
Kevin's 2 Month Update
Posted by Erin Glover at 1:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Kevin, you rock!!
I don't know if it's him or his amazing parents...probably both, but he seems like the best baby ever! And I can't believe it's already been two months since he was born. Way to go on getting the schedule down Erin, you're so good! I can't wait until the next time we get to see you guys so we can finally meet Kevin!
Post a Comment