CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tough Loss

Well, Ryan is too upset to write about our loss. Our Red Sox just lost it at the end making the game seem like a blowout even though in reality it was grueling 11 inning game. It's okay though. They will be back to beat the Indians on Monday.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Yeah whew! We stayed up until almost 2:00 am to watch that sweet sweet victory! Go Indians! We'll have to wait and see about your predictions for Monday...(it is Westbrook pitching, and I don't have much faith in him)...but we're usually always better at home. Too bad you guys are back in Utah, Bren got 8 tickets to the game on Thursday night! That'll probably be the last night of the series after the Indians sweep at home. We're going to have to have a party when they win. Go Tribe!

Shawn and Brittany said...

Welcome to blog world! It is great. I have to say I have met several friends through other people's blogs. Enjoy. We need to get together....what time works for you?