CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Girls Day at Canton

Yissel, Brittney (a of mine friend from freshman year at collage that recently moved to Dallas and a friend of Yissel's from living in Boston), and I left the kids with our husbands and spent a couple hours out at Canton.  Canton has a HUGE flea market once a month or so.  I'm not a huge flea market person, but it was fun trip to do with friends and without kids.  I ended up buying a huge mirror that I plan on refinishing.  When we were walking to the car, two different people stopped and asked us where Brittany found the 'blanket ladder'.  I had never heard of people storing blankets on a ladder, but apparently that is a thing.  I thought this little kids table and chairs was pretty cute too (white table, blue chairs). 

0 comments: