CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Night

For actual Halloween night, we went over to our cousins house.  After dinner we took the kids trick-or-treating around their neighborhood.  It was a little disappointing that only about 1 in 6 houses actually handed out candy.  I don't know if it was just here, but I feel like there is no sense of community.

Since weren't going to be home, I decorated a little corner of our porch with the kids pumpkins and stuck out a bowl full of candy.  I figured some teenage kids would come dump it all in their bag, but surprisingly when we got home there was still a little left so I guess that didn't happen.

Both Kevin and Kherington fell asleep before we made it home, but Jonathan was still going strong.  He was playing with a wrapped twix and I decided I might as well let him try it.  When I took it away to open it, he got really mad.  That changed once he tasted it unwrapped.

0 comments: